STORAGE IN JACKSON
Jackson Storage Solutions
Got a lot of stuff that you’re not quite sure what to do with? Armstrong is dedicated to providing our customers with the highest level of security for their valuables, giving 100% peace of mind.
With us, you’ll never have to worry about damaged or lost possessions. When you commit items to our storage location, you can feel confident they’ll be there when you return.
Short and Long Term
Local and long distance moving are often much simpler when additional space is available to store unused items. If a piece of furniture doesn’t fit into your floor plan or you’re not yet ready to file away all of those boxes of records, Armstrong’s storage options offer a convenient solution. In one of our sturdy wooden vaults, you can house your belongings at our local Jackson, Miss. facility for as long as necessary.
All of our storage locations – Jackson included – offer top-notch protection for our customers’ possessions. When it comes to the safety of our customers’ personal vaults, Armstrong makes it a point to install the latest in security and fire suppression systems. Our military-approved facility is comprised of 24,000 sq. ft. of storage space, which includes racking for palletized storage.
Peace of Mind for Customers
Our storage facility’s doors are open to both residential and commercial customers in Mississippi, including residents of:
Whether you’re looking to store household goods while you get settled into your new home or you need asset management services for your company’s belongings, let us assist you!
Request your free quote or give us a call at 601.856.8504.
- "We enjoyed working with the entire Armstrong team. They really did make our move as easy as possible. We would use your company again and recommend you to our friends and family. Thank you!”
D.R., April 2016
- "The crew was respectful, timely and they went above and beyond! Our driver, Danny, even put my son’s bed together since my husband was not going to be home until two days after. Very much appreciated!”
A.C., April 2016
- "Anita Cronley was my coordinator and she was fantastic! This was the first time I had the privilege of this type of service. It was also the first time I had moved in my life so it was very foreign and unknown to me and my family. Anita took great care of us. She answered every question we had. She kept up with every timeline as well and checked in frequently to see how we were doing and if everything was on schedule. She really made us feel relaxed and erased any concerns about the unknown's tied to this large move. Anita was our rock! And she rocked! I would never move in any other way and Armstrong would be my first call."
N.P., April 2016
- “Armstrong - Jackson worked hard to make sure our move went smoothly. Our move coordinator did an excellent job in making sure I had all the information and updates available to me. The driver and packers went above and beyond our expectations! They were a very well-oiled machine. Thanks to all!”
B.Q., April 2016
- “Our coordinator helped me through this stressful time with professional care, concern, and with a joyful spirit. The driver took great care of us and we did the load and unload in record time. This was our 11th move. I hope we get the same crew next time! It went extremely well!”
J.K., April 2016