Your Best Source for Facility Moving in Jackson
Facility moving is no small feat and for big tasks, you need experts to achieve the best results. At Armstrong Relocation – Jackson, we are well-prepared to handle virtually any facility moving project. We have years of experience moving facilities and know the challenges involved and how to overcome them in a seamless manner.
The first thing to do is to meet with our commercial services representative who will determine the scope of your facility move. This way, we can provide a solid estimate of what the complete move will likely cost. We can also put together a unique moving plan for your business.
Armstrong Relocation Commercial Services specializes in the following areas:
Whether routine or challenging, we are fully prepared for industrial moves and handle all items with care. We can provide rigging and crating, and ensure any equipment, including IT, is reassembled at your destination.
If your business is a government entity, we are authorized to provide a full range of office-related transportation, delivery, and relocation solutions at pre-contracted rates for SIN 653-8 and SIN 411-3. We will also offer transportation consulting, pre-move planning, relocation plan designing, and much more.
Why Not Hire a Healthcare Moving Company?
As we offer full moving services to a number of industries, including the healthcare sector. Over the years we have proven we have the capabilities to relocate everything from an entire hospital to a small clinical practice. Either way, we take the same concern and care in making sure everything is accounted for and protected during the move.
If you are ready, we are ready. Give us a call today at 601.856.8504 or request a free quote online to get things started.
- "We enjoyed working with the entire Armstrong team. They really did make our move as easy as possible. We would use your company again and recommend you to our friends and family. Thank you!”
D.R., April 2016
- "The crew was respectful, timely and they went above and beyond! Our driver, Danny, even put my son’s bed together since my husband was not going to be home until two days after. Very much appreciated!”
A.C., April 2016
- "Anita Cronley was my coordinator and she was fantastic! This was the first time I had the privilege of this type of service. It was also the first time I had moved in my life so it was very foreign and unknown to me and my family. Anita took great care of us. She answered every question we had. She kept up with every timeline as well and checked in frequently to see how we were doing and if everything was on schedule. She really made us feel relaxed and erased any concerns about the unknown's tied to this large move. Anita was our rock! And she rocked! I would never move in any other way and Armstrong would be my first call."
N.P., April 2016
- “Armstrong - Jackson worked hard to make sure our move went smoothly. Our move coordinator did an excellent job in making sure I had all the information and updates available to me. The driver and packers went above and beyond our expectations! They were a very well-oiled machine. Thanks to all!”
B.Q., April 2016
- “Our coordinator helped me through this stressful time with professional care, concern, and with a joyful spirit. The driver took great care of us and we did the load and unload in record time. This was our 11th move. I hope we get the same crew next time! It went extremely well!”
J.K., April 2016