Commercial Furniture Installation in Jackson
Since 1985 Armstrong Relocation – Jackson has been providing businesses with relocation and furniture, fixture and equipment (FF&E) installation services. We have over 30 years of office furniture installation services experience including: office furniture setup and moving, office furniture warehousing, workstation services and more.
Our Furniture Services Include:
- Office Furniture Receiving
- Office Furniture Delivery
- Office furniture Assembly
- Office Furniture Installations
- Modular Cubicle Tear Down
- Modular Cubicle Setup
- Modular Cubicle Layout Design
- Office Furniture Receiving
- Office Furniture Warehousing
- Office Furniture Tear Down
- Office Furniture Relocation
- Office Furniture Setup
- Office Furniture Moving
- Office Furniture Removal
- Office Furniture Disposal
Professional Installers – Professional Brands
Our Armstrong Commercial Services division includes professional installers with experience working with many of the more popular office systems and brands including:
- Herman Miller
- High Point
At Armstrong Relocation, we can work with all types of commercial furniture and utilize special equipment as necessary. Our number one goal is customer satisfaction coupled with efficiency so you and your staff can utilize their new furniture as soon as possible.
Office Furniture Warehousing & Delivery
Often commercial customers reach out to us for a commercial furniture installation service and are delighted to learn we can help them in numerous ways. Not only can we assemble, install, set-up and tear down any type of office furniture they need, as professional movers with a military-approved warehouse facility comprised of 24,000 sq. ft. of storage space, we can receive, warehouse and deliver their furniture, too. This full-service capability not only helps office customers but also their designers, interior designers and sub-contractors on renovation and moving projects. We provide our moving, storage and installation services for the hotel, healthcare, government, industrial, and educational industries and other types of civic and commercial industries, as well.
Armstrong services the entire Jackson Metro Area and as far as you need to go. With a nationwide footprint and network of approved partners, Armstrong can handle any size project with quality assurance.
Call us at 601.856.8504 or request a free quote for commercial furniture installation today!
- "We enjoyed working with the entire Armstrong team. They really did make our move as easy as possible. We would use your company again and recommend you to our friends and family. Thank you!”
D.R., April 2016
- "The crew was respectful, timely and they went above and beyond! Our driver, Danny, even put my son’s bed together since my husband was not going to be home until two days after. Very much appreciated!”
A.C., April 2016
- "Anita Cronley was my coordinator and she was fantastic! This was the first time I had the privilege of this type of service. It was also the first time I had moved in my life so it was very foreign and unknown to me and my family. Anita took great care of us. She answered every question we had. She kept up with every timeline as well and checked in frequently to see how we were doing and if everything was on schedule. She really made us feel relaxed and erased any concerns about the unknown's tied to this large move. Anita was our rock! And she rocked! I would never move in any other way and Armstrong would be my first call."
N.P., April 2016
- “Armstrong - Jackson worked hard to make sure our move went smoothly. Our move coordinator did an excellent job in making sure I had all the information and updates available to me. The driver and packers went above and beyond our expectations! They were a very well-oiled machine. Thanks to all!”
B.Q., April 2016
- “Our coordinator helped me through this stressful time with professional care, concern, and with a joyful spirit. The driver took great care of us and we did the load and unload in record time. This was our 11th move. I hope we get the same crew next time! It went extremely well!”
J.K., April 2016