With decades of experience, our professionally-trained and background-checked crews move thousands of families each year. United Van Lines has awarded Armstrong with its Customer Choice Award and the Better Business Bureau has designated us an accredited company with an A+ performance rating throughout the U.S. Whether moving across town, into a senior living community, or downsizing to a smaller home, customers can move with ease through Armstrong as a single source for all local relocation needs.
- Free estimate
- Move management and planning
- Dedicated move coordinator
- Full or partial packing/unpacking
- Property protection
- Packing materials
- Movement of household goods
- Insurance coverage
- Short/long term storage
- Crating services
- Full service moving options
- Cash-back realty home sale/purchase plans
- Staging and organization
- "I wanted to comment on the assistance provided by Betty Fendlason. She is awesome and certainly an asset to your company. This is the second time I have had the pleasure of working with her for my move. She is very competent, knowledgeable and efficient in arranging services. She is highly recommended and respected by many employees and is very responsive. Thanks."
A.N., February 2014
- "Move coordinator, driver and everything associated with the move was outstanding. I have done several moves (8) and this by far was the best."
A.M., January 2014
- "We couldn't have asked for better movers! They were polite, considerate, worked steadily and communicated with us regarding packing, loading and unloading and scheduling. We have moved with different companies during the past 26 years and this was the most organized and stress-free move we've had."
N.R., March 2014
- "Over our lifetime we must have moved at least 10 times. This move was the most professionally handled move of them all. All of the employees involved were very courteous and performed their jobs very well. They clearly showed that they were well trained."
L.H., April 2014
- "The driver and two loaders worked so very hard in very hot and humid conditions and did not complain a bit. They worked hard, diligently and got the job done. It was great to see such hard work, but given the extreme conditions and their lack of any complaint, in my book, they were the cream of the crop."
M.E., September 2014