Keith Hopper, CRP, President
Keith Hopper joined Armstrong Relocation in 1996. After nine years in operations management, Hopper took on responsibility for business development and account management, serving as Vice President for 10 years before being named President in 2016. He utilizes an extensive knowledge of warehousing, office moving, industrial moving, talent mobility, and domestic/international transportation to serve both his customers and team members. Hopper earned his bachelor’s degree in marketing from Mississippi State University. He enjoys hands-on leadership and customer interaction on behalf of Armstrong. Outside of work, Hopper coaches youth soccer and enjoys fishing, camping, and spending time with both his Armstrong family and his own family.
Mike Hopper, Operations Manager
Mike Hopper joined Armstrong Relocation in 2015. As the Operations Manager, he is responsible for all segments of operations and risk management. Prior to joining Armstrong, Hopper performed a myriad of jobs including forklift operation, billing, rating, warehouse management, sales, business management and service center management within the Less Than Truckload (LTL) sector of the transportation industry. Hopper has been in the transportation industry since 1988 and his extensive knowledge of the industry allows him to draw from a broad spectrum of experience for problem solving and proactive dispute resolutions. He holds a bachelor’s degree in communications, management and marketing from Lambuth University. Hopper is married with two children and enjoys hunting, golfing, swimming, cooking, and spending time with family.
Jay Easley, Controller
Jay Easley joined Armstrong Relocation in 1997. As the Controller, he is responsible for the accounting operations of the company, including the production of periodic financial reports, maintenance of accounting records, budgeting, risk mitigation and reporting compliance. He holds a bachelor’s degree in accounting and computer information systems/programming from Delta State University. Easley resides in Brandon, Miss. where he enjoys sports, traveling, outdoor life and spending time with his family.
Ron Hopper, Executive Vice President
Ron Hopper joined Armstrong Relocation in 1976. Hopper opened up the Armstrong agency in Jackson in 1985 with 10 people andfive trucks. Under his guidance, it’s experienced years of success, sustainability, employee stability, and year-over-year revenue growth. Prior to that, he worked as a packer/helper, driver and operations manager for Armstrong Relocation – Memphis. A native of Memphis, Tenn., Hopper resides in Brandon, Miss. with his wife and enjoys hunting, fishing, boating, riding his Harley, and moving people.
- "We enjoyed working with the entire Armstrong team. They really did make our move as easy as possible. We would use your company again and recommend you to our friends and family. Thank you!”
D.R., April 2016
- "The crew was respectful, timely and they went above and beyond! Our driver, Danny, even put my son’s bed together since my husband was not going to be home until two days after. Very much appreciated!”
A.C., April 2016
- "Anita Cronley was my coordinator and she was fantastic! This was the first time I had the privilege of this type of service. It was also the first time I had moved in my life so it was very foreign and unknown to me and my family. Anita took great care of us. She answered every question we had. She kept up with every timeline as well and checked in frequently to see how we were doing and if everything was on schedule. She really made us feel relaxed and erased any concerns about the unknown's tied to this large move. Anita was our rock! And she rocked! I would never move in any other way and Armstrong would be my first call."
N.P., April 2016
- “Armstrong - Jackson worked hard to make sure our move went smoothly. Our move coordinator did an excellent job in making sure I had all the information and updates available to me. The driver and packers went above and beyond our expectations! They were a very well-oiled machine. Thanks to all!”
B.Q., April 2016
- “Our coordinator helped me through this stressful time with professional care, concern, and with a joyful spirit. The driver took great care of us and we did the load and unload in record time. This was our 11th move. I hope we get the same crew next time! It went extremely well!”
J.K., April 2016